Round Table Discussions
Montag, 18. November 2019
From the start Predictive Analytics World has been the place to discuss and share our common problems. These are your people – they understand your situation. Often rated the best session of all, sharing your problems with like-minded professionals is your path to answers and a stronger professional network.There will be two discussion rounds of 20 minutes each. So choose your two most burning topics and discuss with your colleagues.
Select your Round Table Discussion here.
- Ethische Grundsätze für die Data Analytics: unmöglich, sinnlos oder notwendig? (Björn Stecher) – Dieser Roundtable findet auf DEUTSCH statt.
- You love pie (charts)? Get out of here! Does every data scientist also have to become a data visualizer? (Phil Winters)
- Personalized medicine vs. personal privacy: what is more important? (Jack Lampka)
- Customer centricity without data-driven culture – is that possible? (Dennis Proppe)
- What is the right customer performance metric? ARPU, CLV, CV or XYZ? (Dean Abbott)
- CRM, DWH, DMP and now CDP: are Customer Data Platforms just another peak in the hype cycle? (David Raab)