Round Table Discussions
November 18, 2019
Estrelsaal C1 & C2
From the start Predictive Analytics World has been the place to discuss and share our common problems. These are your people – they understand your situation. Often rated the best session of all, sharing your problems with like-minded professionals is your path to answers and a stronger professional network.
There will be two discussion rounds of 20 minutes each. So choose your two most burning topics and discuss with your colleagues.
Select your Round Table Discussion here.
- Change management on Analytics & AI (Tomasz Wyszyński)
- How to become an AI-driven company? Hire data scientists, train employees or buy tools? (Julia Butter)
- Top AI business cases in marketing, customer service, revenue management and operations across different industries (Nikita Mateev)
- Data first. Analytics second. What to start with? Collecting data or implementing analytics? (Andreas Gödecke)
- Federated networks: how will federated IT systems change data driven business models? (Robin Röhm)