Round Table Discussions
November 18, 2019
Estrelsaal C5 & C6
From the start Predictive Analytics World has been the place to discuss and share our common problems. These are your people – they understand your situation. Often rated the best session of all, sharing your problems with like-minded professionals is your path to answers and a stronger professional network. There will be two discussion rounds of 20 minutes each. So choose your two most burning topics and discuss with your colleagues.
Select your Round Table Discussion here.
- Transparent AI: enabling joint decision making of humans and AI (Niklas Keller)
- White vs. black box models: do we really need explainable AI when there is linear regression? (Gero Szepannek)
- The future of NLP: Is deep learning outperforming rule-based and machine learning approaches? (Malte Pietsch)
- How to benefit from Machine Learning projects? (Artur Suchwalko)
- Shaping an AI Platform: Platform approach to scaling machine learning across the enterprise – culture to practice (Olalekan Elesin)