Registration now open
Secure one of the limited seats!
Data Driven Combo Passes
The Predictive Analytics World for Business is part of Data Driven Business, co-located with Marketing Analytics Summit and Digital Growth Unleashed. You can register for the Predictive Analytics World for Business or multiple events with a combo pass. Regardless, you’ll have the added benefit of combined networking events and exhibition for all attendees, speakers and sponsors of each conference.
|Data Driven Combo Passes|
Data Driven Business Combo Pass + Workshop
Data Driven Business Combo Pass
Predictive Analytics World Passes
|Predictive Analytics World Passes|
Predictive Analytics World + Workshop
Predictive Analytics World – 2Day Pass
Predictive Analytics World – 1Day Pass
2Day EXPO+** Pass
|2Day EXPO+** Pass|
2Day Expo+** Pass
1Day EXPO+** Pass (18 or 19. Nov)
|1Day EXPO+** Pass (18 or 19. Nov)|
1Day Expo+** Pass
Workshop Only Pass: (20 November 2019)
|Workshop Only Pass: (20 November 2019)|
Workshop Only Pass:
Evening Event: Networking Lounge
|Evening Event: Networking Lounge|
Evening Event: Networking Lounge
All Prices in EUR (Euro).
All Prices are exclusive of 19% MwSt.
European Union VAT Directive
According to the European Union VAT Directive, conferences are classified as a service supplied where performed, and therefore the VAT of the country hosting the conference must be charged. Article 53 and 54 of the VAT Directive states that “cultural, artistic, sporting, scientific, educational, entertainment and similar activities are taxed at the place where those services are physically carried out”. VAT is therefore charged regardless of the delegate’s home country. This means that VAT will need to be paid by both non-EU as well as EU citizens. Certain EU regulations permit VAT paid in member countries to be reclaimed. For further information, please contact your local tax authorities.
Standard Terms and Conditions of Participation
- We, Rising Media Ltd., Tutzinger-Hof-Platz 6, 82319 Starnberg, Germany (hereinafter: Rising Media), are an events management company specialized in the organization of international conferences and exhibitions in the internet and technology sectors (hereinafter: Events).
- The following Terms and Conditions shall apply to participation in any of our Events.
- Registration for Events can be carried out online, through the relevant website for the Event. In submitting an online application, you are making an offer to participate in the Event. A contract governing your participation shall come into effect through our acceptance of this offer. Acceptance will be expressly provided by e-mail (registration e-mail).
- Immediately after completion of the online registration, you will receive an automated e-mail confirming that your registration has been received. This e-mail shall not constitute acceptance within the meaning of the above paragraph 2.1.
- This Event is only open to persons over 18 years of age. Rising Media Ltd. reserves the right to request identification (e.g.: identity card, passport, driving license, etc.) and a business card for on-site registration, to refuse access or even to exclude certain individuals from the Event.
- Payment terms
- Following conclusion of the contract you will receive an invoice for the entry fee by post. The entry fee is due upon receipt of the invoice.
- Until the entry fee is paid in full, we are under no obligation to grant you access to the Event.
- Program of Events
- We reserve the right to make changes to the program for the Event, including reshuffling the speakers.
- If, for reasons outside our responsibility, the Event cannot take place on the designated date and/or at the designated place, we reserve the right to change the Event to another date and/or to another location of our choice. In such cases, you shall only be entitled to terminate the contract, provided that you are unreasonably prejudiced by the change of date and place carried out in our interests. You will be informed in good time of any such change.
- Should the Event be cancelled for reasons for which we are responsible, no entry fee will be charged. Entry fees already paid will be refunded.
- The scope of our responsibility shall be governed by paragraph 7 of these Terms and Conditions.
- You may cancel your registration up to 6 weeks before the Event. Entry fees which have already been paid will be refunded in this case, less a cancellation fee of €150 per participant. You are entitled to prove that we have incurred lesser expenses as a result of the cancellation.
- Cancellations may not be made following expiry of the period referred to in paragraph 5.1. In such cases, the obligation to pay the entry fee shall continue to apply.
- Cancellations must be sent in writing to Rising Media Ltd., Tutzinger-Hof-Platz 6, 82319 Starnberg, or faxed to +49 (0) 89 921 850 34. The appointment of a substitute participant can be done free of charge at any time.
- Consent to the use of imagery; production of video and audio recordings
- During the Event, imagery will be produced for the purposes of documentation, the accompanying or subsequent media coverage and subsequent publicity for the event, as well as for the advertising of later events. There may also be photographic material on which your image is displayed. Should you be photographed, we will ensure that your right to privacy is not unreasonably affected by the use of the imagery.
- Upon conclusion of the contract governing participation in the Event, you give us your consent to the production and use of imagery in accordance with the above paragraph.
- The production and use of sound recordings of sessions held at the Event is only permitted for private purposes, and subject to the restriction that every publication on the Internet or other media, or disclosure to third parties, shall only be permitted with our prior consent.
- The production and use of photographs and video recordings requires our prior consent. The production and use of audio and video clips for publication on a blog and for the purpose of press coverage is permitted with the proviso that a clip must not exceed one minute in length. Clips containing similar content shall be treated as one clip. For information on the approval of photo and video material, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Attention should be paid to the right to privacy of persons who are recorded or depicted, and where appropriate, necessary consents should be obtained.
- We accept no liability for the non-occurrence of the Event, to the extent that we are not responsible therefor. In particular, we shall not be liable for the refusal of required regulatory approvals, for police and/or regulatory or miscellaneous measures of third parties during or in connection with the Event, for breaches of the law by participants in the Event and for the cancellation or termination of the Event, as far as we have not intentionally or negligently caused it/them.
- We shall be liable for mild negligence only in violation of fundamental contractual obligations (Kardinalpflichten), i.e. obligations that enable the due performance of the contract and upon which the co-contractor can rely as a matter of course. In this case, the extent of the liability is limited to typically occurring, foreseeable damage. There is no liability for indirect damages, consequential damages or lost profits. The limitation of liability applies in the case of negligence by our legal representatives and agents.
- Furthermore, our pre-contractual, contractual and non-contractual liability shall be limited to intent and gross negligence. The damage to be compensated shall be limited in the case of grossly negligent conduct by a simple agent of ours to typically occurring, foreseeable damage. The limitation of liability for gross negligence of our agents shall not, however, apply if the damage results from a breach of fundamental contractual obligations (Kardinalpflichten).
- These limitations of liability shall not apply in the case of loss of life, limb or health of a human being or to liability under the German Product Liability Act.
- Final Provisions
- All claims arising from or in connection with this contractual relationship shall be governed by German law, except as provided by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG).
- If you are a merchant within the meaning of the German Commercial Code, a legal entity or special assets under public law, Munich shall be the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising out of or in connection with this contract.
- Should one or more provisions of these Terms and Conditions be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
We collect personally identifiable information from our users at several different points on our Web site. This information is used solely for internal marketing purposes and for the production of whichever event you have registered for. The only occasion when personally identifiable information is shared with third parties is when particular event attendee lists are made available to other attendees and sponsors of the same event.
If you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information (such as name, email and office address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date).
Credit card details will be handled securely to ensure confidentiality using 128 bit SSL encryption to ensure sensitive data is protected during transmission over the Internet. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
We use this information for invoicing purposes and to fulfill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Special Offers and Updates
We will occasionally send you information on our events and/or other related events or products.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter, we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, we will provide you a way to unsubscribe.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Aggregate Information (non-personally identifiable)
We share aggregated demographic information about our user base with our partners and advertisers. This information does not identify individual users. We do not link aggregate user data with personally identifiable information.
Personally identifiable information:
The only occasion we share personally identifiable information with Third Parties is when particular event attendee lists are made available to other attendees and sponsors of the same event.
As is true of most Web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
We use persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file.
Links to Other Sites
This Web site contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by Rising Media. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information.
This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this Web site.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can send email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event Rising Media goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.
Included in your Expoplus Pass:
- Extensive know-how – clear focus: visit the exhibition! Our exhibitors, vendors, as well as consultants are top experts! Take the chance to receive targeted and efficient information.
- Social Networking Pass sessions: participate in all sessions marked with Social Networking Pass Expo+ All details can be found on the agenda page.
- Keynotes: listen to top-class keynotes!
- And of course networking – networking – networking! Exchange with the online marketing experts and colleagues.
- NON STOP Catering: coffee breaks, as well as lunch is included in the pass.
Note: this pass does not include access to most of the conference sessions – for that you need a conference pass.
Questions about Registration?
All customer queries will be answered within 48 hours at the latest.